Quick Overview 🚀
Apple is one of the most recognizable brands in the world, famous for premium products ranging from the iPhone to the Apple TV. An Apple TV device lets you access shows, movies, and live TV events from anywhere in the world in 4K HD. Plus, it works seamlessly with other Apple products!
Apple TV boasted nearly 40 million subscribers by the end of 2020 in the United States. But they aren’t cheap – in fact, an Apple TV can cost $150 or more. Buying an Apple TV using Klarna, a buy now pay later service, helps you split the bill into cost-effective payments.
Why Finance Your Apple TV?
Financing big-ticket items helps you buy and use items without breaking the bank. In the past, most financing options involved credit cards or loans, which can carry high interest rates and extra fees. Not to mention, just applying for those options could affect your credit score.
With buy now pay later financing from Klarna, buyers can finance electronics, furniture, and other large purchases. It’s an improved version of layaway, which required full payment of an item before you could take it home. Instead, your Apple TV can ship right away. Here’s a guide to buying an Apple TV using Klarna.
Abunda is a comprehensive buy now, pay later marketplace that empowers buyers with easy payment solutions, free of hidden fees. Give your monthly expenses relief by dividing the cost of virtually any product into manageable payments.
Over 100 million + products are listed, with millions added every day. Can’t find your product? Just paste the Amazon link and discover a payment plan that meets your needs.
Partnered with multiple finance companies, Abunda offers a variety of flexible payment plans for comparison. You can take advantage of fast and free shipping, and a 30 day return policy on electronics, furniture, groceries, home essentials, and more.
To buy an Apple TV using Klarna via Abunda:
- Search for an Apple TV device and add it to your cart - the minimum order size is $10 to use Klarna
- Checkout, enter shipping information, and compare financing options
- Choose Klarna with payments ranging from monthly financing to 4 biweekly interest-free installments
- Get an instant approval decision and then receive your order! (no need to wait until you’ve made all the payments)
While Klarna’s 4 biweekly (every two weeks) payment plan won’t impact your credit score, their monthly financing option does require a hard credit check that could affect your credit.
Abunda comes with highly rated customer support for a smooth shopping experience.
2021 Apple TV 4K
As low as $32/mo for 6 months with Klarna
2. Klarna Ghost Card
Klarna offers an app, a Chrome browser extension, and a Klarna Ghost card, which is a virtual, single-use card used to buy now and pay later. You can choose from the following payment options:
- Pay in 4, which splits purchases into biweekly interest-free payments
- Pay in 30 days, which lets customers try products before buying. Payments are due in a month without fees
- 6-36-monthly financing, which provides credit financing via WebBank at 30% APR(annual percentage rate) interest or less (19.99% for standard purchases)
Getting started is simple:
- Create an account on Klarna.com or the Klarna app
- Navigate to the “My Klarna” tab and create a new one-time card
- Shop for your Apple TV device on Klarna
- When you reach checkout, select the credit card option, then enter your Ghost card information
Alternatively, create a Ghost card by selecting “Pay with Klarna” when shopping in the Klarna app. Every dollar you spend also nets rewards through the Vibe reward program.
Buying an Apple TV using Klarna is also straightforward on Overstock.com. The minimum order amount is $150 and the maximum is $10,000.
- Search for your Apple TV device on the Overstock website and add it to your cart
- Checkout and fill in your personal information
- Select the “Klarna” button under “Payment Options”- A window will pop up informing you of the terms, such as how many monthly payments you’ll make.
If you agree, you can apply for Klarna financing during checkout with the 2-step application. Approval decisions are fast, and you can manage any reminders and payments from the Klarna app.
What if You Can’t Afford an Apple TV?
If an Apple TV is too rich for your budget – even with Klarna – you may try a similar alternative:
Chromecast with Google TV – $50 average
This device boasts 4K UHD streaming, high-quality picture, and an immersive sound experience. Plus, you can download over 6,500 Android apps.
Roku Streaming Stick+ – $50 average
This device provides access to over 5,000 channels with full 4K HDR compatibility. And with a built-in wireless amplifier, you can get a signal anywhere in your home!
Roku Ultra – $100 average
This little box comes with high-quality audio-visual output, a USB port, and thousands of preprogrammed and downloadable apps.
How to Finance an Apple TV if You’re Declined
If Klarna declines financing through any of these methods, don't panic! With Abunda, you have plenty of other options available.
For instance, Abunda partners with QuadPay, ViaBill, Shop Pay, and PayPal (with Acima coming soon) to split your Apple TV purchase, usually with four payments made biweekly. If that’s too frequent for you, ViaBill lets you divide your transaction into four monthly purchases.
Another benefit of using Abunda is the minimum order amount. You can finance purchases as low as $4, which allows you to even break up small purchases. Abunda aims to make any product you can imagine affordable!